skip to main | skip to sidebar

Secretary and Carpenter

We live in Brooklyn. We like to cook, eat, make things, and have adventures.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Here I am.

Here I am.

Warmest regards,
Your Secretary
Posted by secretary
Labels: adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2006 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • Planning for Christmas Presents
      • Eating Fish in Flanders
      • Carpenter Hearts Alton Brown
      • Crocheted a hat (or is that crochetted?)
      • Stuffed Acorn Squash
      • Apple Pie
      • Coney Island, That's my WORD!
      • Coney Island Bike Ride
      • Here I am.
      • Secretary and Carpenter Beginneth.

Contributors

  • Oliver
  • secretary

Labels

  • cooking (10)
  • adventures (9)
  • brooklyn (6)
  • eating (6)
  • making things (2)
  • recipes (2)