
This isn't easy for a tough-as-nails carpenter to talk about. But I had a realization watching the Food Network All-Star Thanksgiving special last night that rocked me a little. carpenter has a Straight-Up man-crush on Alton Brown.
I have been watching Brown's awesome show, "Good Eats" for years, and have made many of his recipes myself - Oh how I remember the Firecracker Pickled Carrots, or the Homemade Yogurt Cheeses, or the Butternut Squash Gnocchi. I can't get enough of it all.
Don't get me wrong, if I had to go naked in the kitchen, I'd have to sideline Alton for Gianna de Laurentis, or even the tall Semi-Homemade host (what's her name?) cancel that show already. But for all other endeavors, including lifelong friends forever- its all Alton-town for me.
Thanksgiving this year is Alton's Brined Turkey. Maybe he will stop by for a Bite. One can only hope!!! (sigh, flutters lashes)
3 comments:
You can't seriously think that the Semi-Homemade lady is one of the hot hosts. Come on. I saw one episode where she bought a cheesecake, mashed it up in a bowl, and put it in cupcake tins. Then she topped it with clown toothpicks. That is NOT HOT.
Warmest regards,
Secretary
Also, can't wait to brine that turkey. It's gonna be goooooood.
I know there is a lot of contention around the Hotness of the Semi-Homemade lady, but carpenter stands where he stands...she is hot. and a terrible chef.
Post a Comment